Jasse joined The Little Physio team in 2022 with the aim of helping children with specific OT needs in the Wollongong area. After beginning and developing clinical experience in NSW Health, Jasse began private practice work in the community specialising in Assistive Technology prescription, task retraining and upper limb therapy.
Jasse graduated from the University of Sydney with first class Honours in 2012.
Campbelltown Hospital - Paediatric Occupational Therapist and part-time Paediatric Occupational Therapy Team Leader
Children's Hospital at Westmead - Senior Occupational Therapist
Mobi Healthcare - Lead Occupational Therapist
Bachelor of Applied Science (Occ. Therapy) (Hons) University of Sydney
- Advanced scorer for General Movements (completed Advanced Training of Prechtl's Method on the Qualitative Assessment of General Movements)
- Qualified assessor in Hammersmith Infant Neurological Examination
- Trained in Family and Infant Neurodevelopmental Education Program Level 1
- Trained in Advanced Bimanual Therapy
- Trained in Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales 3rd edition
- Trained in Infant Massage
- Trained in Hand Assessment for Infants
- Certificated in CPPACC4020 Provide access advise on building renovations & CPPACC5016A Provide expert advice on renovations to private dwellings
- Trained in DIR/Floortime Model
- Trained in Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Approach to Feeding
- Trained in Upper Limb Splinting & Casting (Dr. Brian Hoare) and Management of Upper Limb Hypertonicity (Dr. Jodie Copley)
We are currently accepting occupational therapy referrals for children for:
-Early Intervention and cognitive assessments for children aged 0-5 years
-Assistive technology and upper limb assessments 0-16 years
Please complete the following referral form if your child meets the above criteria.